1) You need to comfort a crying team member before rounds have even started.
2) You get your first patient complaint ever. From a patient you haven't even met.
3) In the middle of a code, the ICU attending asks "Is this the patient you wanted us to assess for admission?", and you reply "No, that would be her roommate."
4) Two out of the three remaining team members end up crying before sign out rounds.
5) You start crying the moment Joni Mitchell's River starts playing on the radio while driving home.
Can I go back to Hepatology now?